WE ARE PROBLEM SOLVERS
Since 2006, our clients and their trusted advisors have looked to us for answers and advocacy when they need help identifying and coordinating the best support services available. As Geriatric Care Managers, we work closely with families to create a customized plan of action.
You can be sure that the guidance we offer is completely objective because we are NOT affiliated with any hospital system, insurance company, home care agency or assisted living facility. We advocate ONLY for our clients.
WHEN TO CONSIDER LMR ELDER CARE
- Are you a caregiver who is overwhelmed as you try to balance your life with the needs of your aging loved ones?
- Perhaps you are unsure about your loved one's emotional and physical needs?
- Are you concerned you may be missing out on available benefits, financial resources or legal planning opportunities?
- Do you want an objective advocate who understands what you are going through and the very important decisions you need to make for yourself or on someone else's behalf?
- Do you need an objective 'set of ears' at medical appointments to accurately communicate back to the family?
- Is your vulnerable or aging loved one about to be discharged from the hospital? Now what?
- Do you want your loved ones to live as safely and independently as possible with the quality of life they deserve?
Lisa Bayer, J.D., CCM is a board-certified case manager and an Advanced Professional member of the Aging Life Care Association. Lisa uses her legal and social service experience to advocate on behalf of her clients and their families.
Attorneys and other professionals appreciate Lisa’s understanding of the legal process and find it easy to work with her when the case involves complicated legal matters, such as guardianships.
Before attending law school, Lisa was a case manager with Boston Senior Home Care, a non-profit organization overseen by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs. Upon earning her law degree, Lisa worked with MFY Legal Services in New York City, specializing in Social Security law.
In her prior role at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Heidi identified a community need and built a new hospital initiative for people living with Parkinson’s disease. Her initiative caught the attention of the Michael J Fox Foundation and has expanded to other hospitals within the RWJ Barnabas Health system.
Heidi’s board positions include:
- American Cancer Society Board of Advisors for Northwest New Jersey
- Mental Health Addictions Services Advisory Board of Morris County
- Board Member Mental Health Association of Essex County (past)